Family Resource & Training Centre
Contact Family Resource & Training Centre
324 Clementi Avenue 5 #01-209 Singapore 120324
About Family Resource & Training Centre
FRTC-SASW TRAINING ACADEMY
SASW has a training academy, known as FRTC. The services provided through FRTC include:
- Personal counseling will be provided to practitioners and members of the SASW on a reduced fee basis.
- Family and individual counseling will be provided to members of the public on a full fee paying basis.
- Management and programme consultancy is available to the management and staff of VWOs. These would include the following areas:
- Project planning and evaluation
Coaching and mentoring
- Executive coaching and mentoring is available for social service sector staff by team of volunteers who are senior practitioners in the field.
- Executive coaching and support for Work/Life balance issues is also available to commercial industries
- Supervision is available for social work and counseling practitioners or trainees
- Various training for professional and personal development will be planned. These will be conducted by trained and qualified practitioners.
- The target group will be aimed at practitioners in the field.
Certification for PREPARE/ENRICH
- PREPARE/ENRICH is a inventory for working with couples. FRTC will provide accreditation training of administrators of these tools as well as provide support for the processing of these inventories.
Locate Family Resource & Training Centre
- Location Map
Loading Information, please wait...